Saturday, February 12, 2011

Snow Daze

10 Days into February, and Isabella went to school a total of 12 hours. 

Snow 2 weeks in a row has given us the motivation to really work on potty training my little snow bunny.  She has gone diaperless since Saturday the 5th, and we, the parents, have gone senseless. 

1 single snow day is always a pleasant surprise.  3 days one week, 2 days the next week is a sneak peak at hell.  I was not meant to ever be titled Stay at Home in any way. Period.  

Perhaps, premarital counseling should also offer a "snowed in" class!  This is A LOT of togetherness in a closed in space, and it is easy to get on one another's last nerve. 

My husband's rants about me:
You would think that the sheer lack of fun things to do would drive me into an cleaning spree!  Sadly, you would think wrong.  I somehow managed to do only work related musts and practically zero household things.  Somehow it just seemed like unnatural timing.  I also realized i had an addition to the Investigation Discovery Channel, which consequently kept me up all night.

My rant's about him:
His unrunning jeep is parked underneath our carport.  This means 2 things: a)my car is buried in snow and b)it is so convenient for him to spend time working on his jeep since it is out of the weather and all.  He also managed to find the time to rig up a snow plow with his recently purchased four wheeler (and make a much appreciated 4 mile drive to Wal-mart for me with an ice chest strapped to the back of the thing due to my poor grocery planning)!


Isabella's only complaints:  She wanted to know where her diapers were, and she wanted to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse any chance she got.

She and I only played outside for about 15 minutes, and that ended in yellow snow.

1 comment: